Indian virus known as “B.1.617” spreading mayhem in India and the country is going through the test of the times, the average daily reported cases are 4,12,000, 3,980 deaths as of May 6, 2021, leading to a massive demand for covid-19 vaccination. In the initial phase, the vaccination was restricted to people over the age of 45 years and above with walk-ins were permittable at various governmental and private vaccination centers. was initially reported along with the “double mutant” which carries 13 mutations. Because of the surge in the Covid impacted cases the government of India had issued a mandate to open the vaccination for citizens 18 years and above. We understand the guidance people seek at this hour and it’s imperative they get all the information they need right in one place. So, if, you are eligible for vaccination, please follow the steps to learn how to get yourself registered for the Covid-19 vaccine in India: –
The registration process for Covid-19 vaccine on Aarogya setu App on Android and iOS
As per the information available on the app about 18.27 crore Indians are currently using the “Aarogya Setu App”. If you have already installed the app on your smartphone (Android or iOS), you do not need to download it. But for first-time users, you can download the app from the Google play store. Let’s see the registration steps now: –
You can enroll 4 members (dependent) at a time, so, you should keep the Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, or ID proof/s ready for all the family members you are enrolling at the time to avoid any inconvenience.
- Once you install the Aarogya Setu App, please tap on the vaccination icon as shown and highlighted below.
- Please log in using your mobile number, please make sure your mobile is active/valid, an OTP verification will be done. Here you can enter your mobile number to proceed further.
- Once your mobile number is verified you can proceed further for the registration.
- The next step is to keep on adding your family members who are to be vaccinated, you can add a maximum of 4 of your family members. For adding their name in the app, you can use any of the government-listed sets of documents from the drop-down menu. Here we chose an Aadhar Card for myself and my family members, Full Name, and year of birth. No requirement of adding your family member’s mobile number.
- You can now plan and select the dates from the calendar (as shown in the previous picture) and set a day and time when you can go and take the vaccination.
- Finally, you need to enter the “Pin Code” to discover the nearby hospitals where the vaccination is available. At this stage, you select the nearby health center to schedule an appointment.